Whether you’re looking for more career or business opportunities, my strategy session will give you strategy and clarity.
Personal branding is more important now than it has ever been. In today’s economy, whether you’re employed by a company or yourself, the competition is fierce. To be on the “short list” of people who come to mind when key opportunities arise, you have to stand out. And in order to do so and become top of mind for decision makers, you first must take control of your messaging and begin to articulate your value. In short, you must make a name for yourself. I’m excited to show you how.
During my signature personal branding session the following are just a few of the things you can expect to walk away with:
If you are Ready to Elevate Your Profile Within Your Industry, Position or Career:
- clarity around your strengths and marketable skills
- new language to describe your value to a potential employer
- a personal marketing and publicity strategy to help you attract attention
- tips for more effective networking and relationship building
- a plan to step up and stand out from other candidates so you can land the job of your dreams
Are you frustrated because you know you have a gift, but you just haven’t figured out how to package it and get it out into the world? Have you tried to gain traction in your career search or around your services, but fallen flat because you just didn’t know how to go about marketing yourself? Do you ever think “If only more people knew about me and what I can do, I could really make an impact…”
“I hired Amanda to help me with personal branding and positioning as I embark on a new career. She impressed me with her ability to listen closely and tease out the highlights of my career that truly shine. She is a great PR coach who made me think of aspects of my experience I had not considered, and helped me be a lot less modest about my accomplishments. I HIGHLY recommend Amanda as a personal branding strategist and PR coach for anyone considering a career change.”
– Christine Dorsey McGowan | National Wildlife Refuge Association
If you are repositioning from employee to entrepreneur, you have an existing small business, or want to start one:
- action items to turn your business idea into an income stream
- traditional and social media marketing tweaks
- practical how-to tools to add to your public relations toolbox
- business development resources
- step-by-step networking assignments
- a plan for social media
- media outreach tools
“My 90 minutes with Amanda was outstanding. I stumbled upon her website and realized that I could benefit from a little more direction in my new business. Within the first 20 minutes I had “golden nuggets” to take home and start implementing. Amanda is sweet, funny and caring. I would work with her again, without hesitation.”
– Rani Robinson-Kiganda | Craft Web Solutions
“I left our session not overwhelmed with info, but with the clear, actionable steps, the inspiration, and even the fab reading list I needed to move forward with my business vision. She was just the oomph I needed. Amanda helped me to realize the value of my skills and services, and to become confident in what I have to offer. She’s the ideal coach.
Amanda’s approach is not a cookie-cutter one—she took the time to understand my passions, vision and goals, and used that intel to define a plan best suited for me. Since our session, I’ve acquired two new clients and transitioned existing clients into more profitable services. How’s that for ROI?”
– Stefanie Manns | Words by Stef
If you’re tired of watching other people in your field who are not even half as talented as you get all of the praise, awards, speaking gigs, promotions and clients it’s time to get strategic about building your brand. You too can own the spotlight.
- Do you feel that your messaging is unclear, and no one understands what exactly it is that you do or what you’re good at?
- Do you need to stand out more in your field so that you can secure a promotion or a better position?
- Do you have “a bunch of ideas” that you feel aren’t connected and you need help organizing and activating them?
- Are you ready to take your brand to the next level and attract lucrative guest writing opps, speaking gigs and other exposure?
- Even though you know you’re a total expert, do you feel not enough people know who you are?
- Do you still need to develop a platform for your brand – a brand message, panel presentation /signature talk, etc.?
“I contacted Amanda for her 90-Minute Brand Brainstorm session. I wanted feedback on my strategies for repositioning one of my businesses. I was pleasantly surprised on what we were able to accomplish in 90 minutes. Amanda is sharp and insightful. She understood my vision right away and provided sound guidance. From the strategic to the tactical, we talked through a wide range of issues, and she helped me reach clarity.
I left the coaching session with a specific action plan, so our time wasn’t all spent on theory. In fact, I’m still doing my homework. I accomplished more with Amanda in 90 minutes than I have in months with other coaches.”
“I am almost afraid to do these things because I know the message will spread like wildfire. But I am going to commit to seeing my dream unveil. Thank you, Amanda! You are worth every penny!”
– Linnita Hosten | Motivational Speaker for Youth
Making a name for yourself and becoming known for something is not as complicated as you may think. But it starts with a decision to claim your brilliance and leverage your skills and expertise.
If you are ready to realize your full potential, I can help you. Working together we will uncover your strengths, articulate your value and develop a plan to build your personal brand.
“Amanda’s personal branding is a necessary prerequisite if you want to expand your personal economy and thrive in that economy. We all have a “personal gift”. We’re all special in some way. So we all have the raw materials to create economic value. Amanda will help you brand your gift so that you can make a living and share your gifts at the same time.”
– Jerome S. Paige, PhD | Paige and Associates – Economic, Business & Organizational Consulting
“Her thoughtful coaching, supported by detailed worksheets and planning documents, kept me focused and inspired to meet my goals. Amanda’s positive energy, exceptional listening skills and experience as a consultant helped me navigate personal challenges that were keeping me from seeing the strengths and opportunities of my own brand…I continue to draw on the lessons and feedback I gained from working with Amanda.”
– Dana Vickers Shelley | DVStrategies // The Southern Poverty Law Center
- a copy of the Branding Box – my home study system that you can use as a reference tool after our session (valued at $497)
- a one-on-one 90 minute brand strategy session with moi
- a recording of our call for your reference
- follow-up via email 30 days after our session
- bonus: a copy and paste pitch letter that you can send out to reporters and/or conference organizers to book media interviews and speaking engagements
Trying to figure our your NEXT MOVE? Get the inquiry process I use.
Enter your details to download this easy to use assessment that includes the very process of inquiry I use to help me focus on my next move and determine a new area of opportunity. Whether you're thinking about a new niche, client demographic, product line or promotional strategy, this assessment will help you get the clarity you need to begin a successful pivot.